June 19, 2004
Nutelleria

So, is this a franchising idea that could work in the U.S.? We encountered our first Nutelleria in Frankfurt earlier today. The concept comes from Italy, but it translated nicely into German. For photos, check the next page.

My first encounter with Nutella was over 20 years ago in Austria. At that time, it was unavailable in the U.S. Now Nutella is available in most general grocery stores. People love it for obvious reasons. The Nutelleria capitalizes on those warm feelings, offering a narrow range of products like crepes, muffins, and milkshakes, all laced with Nutella.

These pictures attempt to provide some feel for the surpisingly mode store. The decor was all about Nutella, of course, and the most clever part was the artwork, a few samples of which appear below. (For a slightly larger version of each picture, just click.)

UPDATE: To see the Nutelleria photos, go here.

Franchising | Bookmark

Links to weblogs that reference Nutelleria:

31. Posted by sheldon villanueva on October 14, 2011 @ 4:31 | Permalink

can you also send me the details on franchising nutelleria. thanks. im from the philippines

32. Posted by sheldon villanueva on October 14, 2011 @ 4:32 | Permalink

can you please send me the details on franchising netelleria. Im from the philippines.
Sheldonvillanuevajr@gmail.com thanks

33. Posted by Patrick Newamo on October 26, 2011 @ 5:06 | Permalink

Can you please send me the necessary information needed to have the nutelleria franchise for Poland

Thank you.

Best regards
Patrick
adamjeep@interia.eu

34. Posted by José Botelho on November 3, 2011 @ 5:36 | Permalink

Hello! I would like to open one Nutelleria in Portugal! Can you sendi me the information about what I need to do so, please?

Thank you!

35. Posted by Mahmoud G on November 22, 2011 @ 6:58 | Permalink

Can you please send me the necessary information needed to have the nutelleria franchise for Saudi Arabia please?

Hope to hear from you soon

Kindest regards,
Mahmoud

36. Posted by florian on November 24, 2011 @ 12:20 | Permalink

Can You send me the necessary information needed to have the Nutelleria franchise for France, please? Thank You

Florian

37. Posted by Abdelbast on November 25, 2011 @ 7:54 | Permalink

Can you please send me the necessary information needed to have the nutelleria franchise for Paris please?
Awaiting your prompt reply.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Abdel Boukhili

38. Posted by finily kate on November 27, 2011 @ 6:36 | Permalink

can you please send me the necessary information needed to have the nutelleria franchise in france ?

39. Posted by chris on November 30, 2011 @ 18:05 | Permalink

Can You send me the necessary information needed to have the Nutelleria franchise for Canada, please? Thank You

All the best

Christopher Michael

40. Posted by Natalia Ferreira on December 3, 2011 @ 8:24 | Permalink

Can you please send me the necessary information needed to have the nutelleria franchise in Brazil, please?

Thank you.