Conglomerate has been on the prowl recently, and we are pleased to announce the acquisition of another permanent blogger: Fred Tung of Emory Law School. We have been reading Fred's guest posts with great interest over the past few weeks, and we are grateful that he has agreed to join us on a permanent basis. Fred brings additional expertise in corporate and securities law, plus lots more expertise in bankruptcy. Welcome, Fred!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Links to weblogs that reference Another Acquisition: Fred Tung:
1. Posted by Scott Moss on May 11, 2006 @ 15:56 | Permalink
Congrats to Fred and to Conglomerate! Finally the blog is living up to its name....
2. Posted by Christine on May 11, 2006 @ 16:18 | Permalink
I'm glad that we've had an expansion into new geographic regions! We're a national blog now. Welcome, Fred!
3. Posted by Gordon Smith on May 11, 2006 @ 16:34 | Permalink
Oh, I failed to mention: Fred is great at PowerPoint, too! We are adding all sorts of skills here.
4. Posted by Joshua Wright on May 11, 2006 @ 16:35 | Permalink
Congrats! I will be looking forward to reading Fred's posts.
5. Posted by Vic on May 11, 2006 @ 18:58 | Permalink
Whoo-hoo! Welcome, Fred.
6. Posted by Alan Meese on May 11, 2006 @ 22:41 | Permalink
If Fred had been about to create his own Blog, this would violate Section 7 of the Clayton Act, at least in the 1970s, under the potential competition doctrine! See U.S. v. Falstaff.
7. Posted by Fred Tung on May 12, 2006 @ 7:37 | Permalink
Hey, thanks for all your kind words, and thanks to the Glomerati for this friendly acquisition. The best part? The secret handshake.
8. Posted by Lily Tung on May 23, 2006 @ 18:41 | Permalink
Congratulations, Fred. The Conglomerate is lucky to have you.