Let's say that you have a job that allows you to travel during the summer. You do most of your work online, so as long as you have an internet connection, you can be anywhere. And let's say that you love all of Europe, but you prefer to focus on one country per summer, rather than hopping around.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Links to weblogs that reference European Travel Poll:
1. Posted by DW on August 6, 2006 @ 14:18 | Permalink
Why not just poll yourself and your family?
2. Posted by Gordon Smith on August 6, 2006 @ 21:33 | Permalink
Gee, I never thought of that, DW. Such a simple solution. Sorry I asked, everyone.
3. Posted by Apartments in Barcelona on September 13, 2011 @ 3:10 | Permalink
You raise a lot of questions in my head; you wrote an excellent post, but this post is also mind provoking, and I will have to think about it a bit more; I will return soon.
4. Posted by Apartments per days on October 23, 2012 @ 15:45 | Permalink
5. Posted by Apartments per days on October 23, 2012 @ 15:47 | Permalink