I have the great privilege to announce that our very own co-blogger Vic and blogger-in-law Miranda have accepted offers to join our faculty here at the University of Illinois College of Law next Fall. Our amazing faculty just got a little bit more amazing!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Links to weblogs that reference Great News: Miranda Perry Fleischer & Vic Fleischer to Join Illinois Faculty:
1. Posted by Michael Guttentag on March 15, 2007 @ 12:12 | Permalink
The conglomerate conglomerates! Well done, and congratulations to all.
2. Posted by Fred Tung on March 16, 2007 @ 7:21 | Permalink
"Blogger-in-law"? I like it. How about "blog spouse" or "blog widow"? Congratulations to the Fleischers and to Illinois!
3. Posted by Nancy Rapoport on March 16, 2007 @ 14:30 | Permalink
Illinois continues in its hiring of (1) talented and (2) nice people--mazel tov!
4. Posted by Anon on March 16, 2007 @ 17:01 | Permalink
I wonder if Nancy is willing to reveal which of the two Fleischers she judges to be nice but untalented.
5. Posted by Anon on March 16, 2007 @ 17:02 | Permalink
Ba dum, bum.