On behalf of all of the bloggers here at Conglomerate, I am pleased to announce that David Zaring is joining us as a permanent blogger. (Look! He is already in the sidebar!) Like Vic and me, David is transitioning this summer. Formerly an assistant professor at Washington & Lee University School of Law, he will assume his new post as an assistant professor at the Wharton School's Legal Studies and Business Ethics Department in the fall. We have been reading David's guest posts with great interest over the past few weeks, and we are grateful that he has agreed to join us on a permanent basis. David is a "wandering fox," and we are excited to learn more about the intersection of business and administrative law, particularly in the international context. Welcome, David!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Links to weblogs that reference Welcome, David Zaring!:
1. Posted by David Zaring on July 11, 2007 @ 4:35 | Permalink
Thanks, Gordon. It's a pleasure to join you all.
2. Posted by Christine on July 11, 2007 @ 6:26 | Permalink
Welcome aboard, David! Great to have you.
3. Posted by Fred Tung on July 12, 2007 @ 14:36 | Permalink
Happy you're joining us, David. Make sure to hit up Christine for your Glom t-shirt!
4. Posted by David Zaring on July 12, 2007 @ 20:57 | Permalink
I'll insist on a medium sized version - that's what the kids are wearing these days.....
5. Posted by Christine on July 13, 2007 @ 9:33 | Permalink
All we have are large and XL. Maybe you could have it tailored. . . .
6. Posted by Fred Tung on July 13, 2007 @ 9:35 | Permalink
I had epaulets sewn on mine.