It's hard to take the measure of European corporate and insolvency law, though goodness knows some people are trying. Now we've got The Defining Tension to help us understand Dutch and other continental developments. From the purpose statement:
The basic purpose of The Defining Tension is twofold:
- provide on a regular basis, and in a compact, up-to-date and easy accessible way, perspectives on Dutch and international developments in corporate law - with a focus on corporate governance - and insolvency law, including related litigation; and
- serve as an independent forum for constructive discussion among authors and readers.
The name of TDT is derived from an issue that is of special interest to us: the inherent tension between corporate director authority and judicial freedom to review corporate director conduct - often said to be the defining tension in today's corporate governance.
Welcome to the blogosphere!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Links to weblogs that reference Welcome to the Blogosphere, Defining Tension!:
1. Posted by The Defining Tension on February 12, 2009 @ 6:24 | Permalink
2. Posted by Burberry Sale on April 28, 2012 @ 2:46 | Permalink
I am so glad this internet thing works and your article really helped me.Might take you up on that home advice you!
3. Posted by Coach Factory on April 28, 2012 @ 3:01 | Permalink
This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes. Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.At same time,you can visit my website.