Thanks to our guest Barbara Black for joining Christine and me in previewing and reviewing the oral argument in Erica P. John Fund v. Halliburton. We hope to revisit the case when the opinion comes down.
For now, you can see all the posts in our roundtable below:
- Intro: the Supreme Court to dine on a casserole of class certification and securities fraud
- Thinking about Halliburton
- Halliburton oral argument
- The friendless Fifth, "rebuttable" cooked over-easy, and the Rules are rules
- The arguments I wish I heard
- Class certification versus motion to dismiss
- What will the Supreme Court do?
You can continue to follow Professor Black over at the Securities Law Prof Blog.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Links to weblogs that reference Halliburton Roundtable: Until the Opinion...: